[KI-LC] Kantara @ TIIME 2018, Feb 5-8, Vienna

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jan 9 16:33:49 UTC 2018

Great, thanks for those responses from Robin and Tom, and via Skype Ruth
and Leif.

Leif cannot make the 6th, so, the Kantara Staff, Board Officers et al, are
shooting for a face to face meeting on the 7th Feb, in the morning, joining
the main event as soon as we can.

Does that work reasonably for all?

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin

Kantara Consent Receipt and UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>

Kantara Initiative Inc <https://kantarainitiative.org/> & Kantara
Initiative, Europe