[KI-LC] Kantara @ TIIME 2018, Feb 5-8, Vienna

Robin Wilton wilton at isoc.org
Mon Jan 8 10:21:24 UTC 2018

Hi Colin,

I plan to be there; my main focus (under instruction from ISOC) will be IoT privacy/security, but if it seems appropriate I could also give a quick update on the ethics project from 2017.
Happy to have a Kantara Europe meeting if it would be useful. As you say, we need to line it up fairly fast if we’re going to do it, because I’ll need to make some travel bookings before too long.