[KI-LC] Identiverse 2018, Boston June 24-27 - Call for presentations ends this week

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Sun Jan 7 21:16:25 UTC 2018

Folks

As promised, here are the Identiverse details.  Please cascade down through
your groups.

https://identiverse.com/

https://identiverse.com/speakers/

Those Abstracts need to be submitted to Andi and co by Friday.

Identiiverse is a change and not only by name...

The pre-conference workshops that Kantara has traditionally done are not
available to us this year.  They form part of the Premium exhibitor/sponsor
package now.

So it is really important to submit your proposal (hopefully including the
Kantara
work!) by Friday. Don't forget duets and panels as alternatives to solo
performances!

We have lots and lots of work to showcase!
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=96437567

The other good news is that, as indicated list late last year, we still
have our Kantara community area in the exhibit hall at broadly the same
(fractional compared to exhibitor rate card) deal we had last year.

Kantara members Gluu, ID.me and Cirrus Identity took advantage of that tho'
we did not not fill our 2017 allocation of 5 tables. Gluu has already
indicated its interest. Do we have other takers for the tables this year?

Kind regards
Colin

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778