[KI-LC] Fwd: EIC 2018 Call for Speakers: Share Your Experience. Share Your Thoughts

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Sun Jan 7 20:49:26 UTC 2018

Folks

Just a further update.

Mike S of Gluu fame pinged me direct to say he will be also attending EIC
this year.
He will focus around OTTO and/or ERASMUS, the KIPI/DHS project that builds
off the great work that the OTTO WG has done.

Best get that speaking submission in soon Mike!
Notwithstanding, I will pencil you in for the workshop as well.

Cheers!
Colin

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778