[KI-LC] Fwd: EIC 2018 Call for Speakers: Share Your Experience. Share Your Thoughts

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 16:41:05 UTC 2018

I plan to put in one or two proposals (but have not completely decided
which):

1) Certification schemes for Identity Solutions and/or Consent Management
Solutions
2) Consent Management Solutions Best Current Practices - update from the
new WG (with Corné van Rooij/iWelcome)
3) Possibly something on Fairness, Accountability and Transparency in ML/AI
systems - but this might be a better topic for the workshop

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474