[KI-LC] Fwd: EIC 2018 Call for Speakers: Share Your Experience. Share Your Thoughts

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Sat Jan 6 15:29:13 UTC 2018

Greetings LC

We have 2 Calls for Speakers fast closing -

   - Identiverse January 12th and I will send a separate email regarding
   that)

   - EIC18 on January 15th (attached)

Can you please Reply All if you intend on submitting a speaking proposal
for EIC18 with a Kantara theme?
We should also use this email to co-ordinate ideas for panel sessions
across different WGs and DGs.

Kantara does expect to run a workshop on the Tuesday morning (May 15th) as
we have for a number of years now, so please try to plan for that in your
tavel so that you can cover both.  We had a big crowd in for our workshop
last year.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Kind regards

Colin

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778