[KI-LC] Fwd: EIC 2018 Call for Speakers: Share Your Experience. Share Your Thoughts
colin at kantarainitiative.org
Sat Jan 6 15:29:13 UTC 2018
We have 2 Calls for Speakers fast closing -
- Identiverse January 12th and I will send a separate email regarding
- EIC18 on January 15th (attached)
Can you please Reply All if you intend on submitting a speaking proposal
for EIC18 with a Kantara theme?
We should also use this email to co-ordinate ideas for panel sessions
across different WGs and DGs.
Kantara does expect to run a workshop on the Tuesday morning (May 15th) as
we have for a number of years now, so please try to plan for that in your
tavel so that you can cover both. We had a big crowd in for our workshop
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joerg Resch <jr at kuppingercole.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 3:39 PM
Subject: EIC 2018 Call for Speakers: Share Your Experience. Share Your
To: Colin Wallis <colin at kantarainitiative.org>
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2018 - #EIC18 | May 15-18, 2018 in
to view this message in a browser window.
[image: EIC 2018 - Call for Speakers]
*BECOME A SPEAKER AT #EIC18*
*The 12th European Identity & Cloud Conference will take place from May
15-18, 2018 in Munich, Germany*
EIC is a trend creating conference with a strong media exposure. As an
active contributor, you will get the opportunity to present your work in
front of a large crowd of Identity Management, Cybersecurity, Privacy, and
Digital Transformation heavyweights. But this is by no means all: by
sharing your experience and thoughts with KuppingerCole's Community you
will significantly increase your social media exposure and improve your
search results ranking: Apply now as an EIC 2018 speaker!
1. 20-minute presentations in a track session or on the plenary stage
2. 30-minute best practice presentations in a track session or workshop
3. Panel-Discussions in a track session or on the plenary stage
4. Innovation Night talks
5. Wintergarden Talks
- Identity & Access Management (IAM) 2020
- Customer Identity Management (CIAM) as a Business Enabler
- Privacy & GDPR
- Blockchain ID, Privacy & Security
- Cybersecurity: Managing & Mitigating Risk
- Identity in the Age of AI & Intelligent Assistants
- The call should be submitted by the original speaker, not by a PR firm
or another 3rd party.
- We will not accept vendor-pitches. This does not mean, that
vendor-employed experts are excluded. It is the content, that rules.
- Submissions that highlight new and innovative approaches and address
latest challenges will be given priority.
- One full Conference Pass per speaker
- Attend the Workshops for free
Submit your application
As a speaker, you play a vital role in the educational, innovational and
communicational objectives for the conference.
We appreciate your commitment of time and expertise to make EIC 2018 a
successful event again.
Please bookmark the EIC 2018 conference homepage
and refer to this page to get updates.
If you're looking to grow in your professional career and learn from
industry leaders in 2018, then we've got you covered as well: Register now
for EIC 2018
the Early Bird rate is still available.
*Joerg Resch* | Managing Director
phone +49 (0)211 237077-0 | mobile +49 (0)172 5329540 <+49%20172%205329540>
KuppingerCole Ltd. | Sonnenberger Str. 16 | 65193 Wiesbaden | Germany
This email was sent to colin at kantarainitiative.org
Contact us : service at kuppingercole.com
Forward to Friend]
Copyright © KuppingerCole Ltd.
If you would like to change your subscription settings or if you don't want
to receive further mails from KuppingerCole, please visit this link
KuppingerCole Ltd. | Sonnenberger Str. 16, 65193 Wiesbaden |, Germany
| Phone: +49 (0)211 237077-0 | Fax: +49 (0)211 237077-11
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC