[KI-LC] Fwd: Digital Identity Panel on 18th of January

Bill Nelson bill.nelson at identityfusion.com
Sat Jan 6 14:04:05 UTC 2018

I have several clients in the NYC area and as luck would have it, I will be
there that week.

I note that the date of the event is Thursday, the 25th (see:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/looking-ahead-authentication-and-digital-identity-in-financial-services-tickets-41453198633?aff=erelpanelorg
)

Sal, I would welcome the opportunity to meet face to face and if you need a
backup for the event, just let me know.

bill

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Salvatore D'Agostino <sal at idmachines.com>
wrote:

> I could make it.

[image: Identity Fusion, Inc.]

*Bill Nelson* / Identity Fusion, Inc. <http://www.identityfusion.com/>
/ President
*c:* 813.863.1010 *f:* 813.298.0609 *linkedin:* wnelson
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/wnelson> *twitter:* @billnelson
<https://twitter.com/billnelson>

*It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!*