[KI-LC] Download form turned into a GPA - what do you think?

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Feb 28 20:32:01 UTC 2018

Ok thanks.

But please appreciate we are now at the same number of fields to fill in
whether you fill out a form-before-download or GPA. Or we could make it so.
I see a person's thought process to GPA at the same level as trading off
say,  terms and conditions to get something I want - an app, a service,
whatever.

Cheers