[KI-LC] Download form turned into a GPA - what do you think?

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Wed Feb 28 20:03:45 UTC 2018

Colin;

I'm of the view that "Reports" should be a free download, without any
mandatory personal data collection. Every page of the report could have a
creative commons bug (free non-commercial use with attribution) to maximize
the ease for people to get the reports and distribute them.

Re-use for commercial purpose should obviously (I think) be licensed and
paid for.

For documents or standards that Kantara uses to generate income from
conformance testing or the like, I think that a GPA or some form of legal
binding may be appropriate.

John Wunderlich, BA, MBA
@PrivacyCDN <https://twitter.com/PrivacyCDN>

*Privacy Tools*