[KI-LC] Download form turned into a GPA - what do you think?

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:44:15 UTC 2018

I’m not keen on this.

I think publications should be circulated far and wide - the more eyes that
see them, the better.

The weak part in our pubs is a) a text describing the what and why of
Kantara, b) a citation line that can be cut/pasted by someone wanting to
acknowledge it in a bibliography (I have added this to the master doc
template and some recent publications have it on their cover pages), c) a
license statement, d) a “licensed to” watermark if PDF.

I think the form before download is a clunky but reasonable trade off (I
suggested it, so blame me if you don’t like it).

Andrew.
On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 6:17 AM Salvatore D'Agostino <sal at idmachines.com>
wrote:

> I think to stay clean on the IP you have to join to group and sign  its
> GPA.  What is the group?
>

> (which means you have multiple GPA’s w/ Kantara),
>

> Have just read the operating procedures the Secretary, if I remember,
> keeps track of documents at what phase distributed in what manner and where
> appropriate, to whom.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542