[KI-LC] Download form turned into a GPA - what do you think?

Salvatore D'Agostino sal at idmachines.com
Wed Feb 28 14:17:43 UTC 2018

I think to stay clean on the IP you have to join to group and sign  its GPA.  What is the group?

(which means you have multiple GPA’s w/ Kantara),

Have just read the operating procedures the Secretary, if I remember, keeps track of documents at what phase distributed in what manner and where appropriate, to whom.