[KI-LC] Download form turned into a GPA - what do you think?

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Wed Feb 28 12:17:19 UTC 2018

If you could articulate that in a “Terms of Reference” for WG chairs to establish our norms that might be helpful.

John Wunderlich,

Sent frum a mobile device,
Pleez 4give speling erurz

"...a world of near-total surveillance and endless record-keeping is likely to be one with less liberty, less experimentation, and certainly far less joy..." A. Michael Froomkin