[KI-LC] Download form turned into a GPA - what do you think?

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Feb 28 10:57:38 UTC 2018

Folks

A couple of things have prompted me to think about this.

1) the new Ops Procs draft where we are being clearer about the process if
someone deploys a Kantara Tec Spec but is not in conformance with the
normative requirements and

2) Ruth and Oliver working on a way to manage the 800-63-3 SACs spreadsheet
available for download to 'members only'.

In an effort to bind the downloader into the Kantara WG that produced the
publication, I thought we could have them sign the GPA and join that Group.

Chairs would have to be stricter on those that chose to be voting members,
to reclassify them etc, but the effect of having downloaders GPA'd into the
Group has some positive downstream effects in terms of keeping in touch
with potential deployers etc etc.

What do you think?

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin

Kantara Consent Receipt and UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>
See Kantara's 2017 Great Work!
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=96437567>

Kantara Initiative Inc <https://kantarainitiative.org/> & Kantara