[KI-LC] Meeting notes 2018-02-21

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 18:25:57 UTC 2018

Meeting notes here: https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/iIARBg

Meeting was not quorate.

   - We had good discussion about procedural efficiencies for
   ballots/publication process (i.e. we need to do better as an organization)
   - Discussed the Balanced Scorecard material - why Andrew is pushing this
   approach and how it could benefit members and participants
   - Discussed upcoming conference events

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542