[KI-LC] Kantara Leadership Council strategic objectives

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:24:28 UTC 2018

Hi Leadership Council - nudging this closer to the top of your inboxes...

I'm hoping that you will be able to find some time to look at the LC
Objectives & maybe think about how they might or might not line up and
support your WG or DG goals for 2018.

I have time on the February 21 Leadership Council agenda to discuss and
explore these. I intend to make the objectives public in early March.

thanks
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant