[KI-LC] Kantara Leadership Council strategic objectives

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 04:47:27 UTC 2018

Thanks for taking the time to comment John - will fold these into the
overall scorecard.

I have done several sub-objectives on the master view that might pick up on
some of your points - keeping this view as simple as possible

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474