[KI-LC] Kantara Leadership Council strategic objectives

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Sat Feb 10 17:17:51 UTC 2018

Andrew;

I’m familiar with the Balanced Scorecard as a business tool and look forward to the discussion. I think this is an excellent draft to start the discussion. I’m interested in seeing how these perspectives and objective connect to the Kantara Mission. Comments in blue

Consumers of group outputs  (consider including users as well as Customers)
 Increase Kantara Member and non-Member awareness consumption and citation of Kantara Publications and Programs (on the theory that consumption is more easily measured)
Increase non-Kantara usage and citation of Kantara publications (Suggest the focus of this would be other consortia and standards bodies to elevate Kantara visibility)
Increase breadth of participation in publication creation
Kantara Member value for money
Increase the value that Kantara Members perceive of the network effect of being a Kantara member
Increase the number of Member products and services that are directly supported by Kantara publications and programs
Increase Member’s desire to associate with the Kantara brand
Administrative/Internal processes
Decrease the level of Group leadership effort required for Group operations and Publication process
 Decrease elapsed time to execute regular processes
Increase engagement between Group leadership and the Kantara Board & Organization
Aggregate participant capabilities & Knowledge base
Increase completeness of publication suite for high-visibility knowledge domains (not sure what completeness of publication means?)
Increase relevance of new and existing projects and publications (relevance to whom or what? Users? Implementers? Mission?)
Increase focus on interoperability as a primary driver for specifications

Much appreciate the work that you’ve put into this.

John Wunderlich, BA, MBA
@PrivacyCDN <https://twitter.com/PrivacyCDN>

Privacy Tools:
Kantara Initiative <https://kantarainitiative.org/>: Consent Receipt Specification <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/Consent+Receipt+Specification>
JLINC Labs <https://www.jlinclabs.com/>: Data Provenance Solutions <https://www.jlinclabs.com/solutions/>

PGP Signature: EA86 067A 73F9 ED6D E679  F040 E0BB EB36 A711 D416