[KI-LC] WG and DG Report for the February Board of Director’s Meeting

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 20:51:29 UTC 2018

All,

Now that we’re all well into the new year, could I ask you to take a few
moments to update the LC Blog on the activities and plans of your group in
2018. The next Board meeting is February 15th so I'd like to have all
updates in by end of day Friday December 9th so I can construct the report
for the Board.

The blog can be found here
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=
LC&src=sidebar

After logging in you can create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top
of this page; Choose 'Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New Blog Post
name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the update text in the
body using simple formatting; click 'Save' to post it.

Thanks,
Ken
613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com