[KI-LC] Fwd: Project introduction and workshop invitation ‘Data Privacy Controls and Vocabularies’

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Feb 2 22:39:33 UTC 2018

Folks

FYI

There may be interest in this from both Director organizations and the LC
for some WGs and DGs.

Project SPECIAL is known to me as it was used as a comparison with Kantara
Europe's H2020 bid.
It may have been referenced similarly in digi.me's bid with its (different)
consortium.
In the end it probably made no difference in the outcome for either
bid..;-).

Nonetheless, there is an opportunity to be involved and have a second
chance to go to Vienna, if you have missed out on the TIIME workshop in
Vienna next week (all credit and great thanks to our event host and eGov
Chair, Rainer).

If there is interest please share it here so that we can collaborate.

Kind regards

Colin

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin

Kantara Consent Receipt and UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>
See Kantara's 2017 Great Work!
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=96437567>

Kantara Initiative Inc <https://kantarainitiative.org/> & Kantara