[KI-LC] Heads-up: Identiverse Call For Proposals: Submitting a Kantara update for a Masterclass slot

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Dec 17 17:49:10 UTC 2018

Folks

Just making you all aware that I'm submitting a Proposal to Identiverse
June 25-28, DC, for a Kantara slot in the Masterclass track (and making a
plea not to have it conflict with UMA, or ID Pro or... or..).

We can determine later exactly what form it will take and which of us will
be there and be 'ready, willing and able'. But just to get something on the
slate.

Holidays homework - do yours too!
Before the deadline January 11th.

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
In Washington DC attending the DHS Showcase January 8-11.
@KantaraColin
Kantara Consent Receipt and UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>
Kantara Initiative <https://kantarainitiative.org/>, Kantara Educational
Foundation <https://edufoundation.kantarainitiative.org> & Kantara Europe