[KI-LC] Christmas Meeting of Kantara’s Board of Directors

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:40:28 UTC 2018

All,

The next, and last for 2018, meeting of Kantara’s Board of Directors is
December 20th. I’d really appreciate it if you to take a few minutes to
update the LC Blog on the activities of your group since your last report.
If you have plans for new work please include a short description as well.
I’ve attached the report that was submitted for the November meeting.

I'd like to have all updates in by end of day next Monday (December 17th)
so I can construct the report for the Board.

Please remember that this report forms the basis of Board members knowing
what your group is doing and has accomplished as well as reminding them why
they continue to support zero cost participation in our various groups. As
I've mentioned before, the Board confirmed, during a previous meeting, that
they valued the reports they have been receiving as it keeps them apprised
of what is happening in the Groups and enables them to promote what the
group’s have accomplished or are working on within their organizations.

The blog can be found here https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/
viewrecentblogposts.action?key=LC&src=sidebar

After logging in you can create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top
of this page; Choose ‘Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New
Blog Post name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the
update text in the body using simple formatting; click 'Save' to post it.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Thanks,
Ken