[KI-LC] Events Graphic: Last look

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Sat Dec 1 10:01:01 UTC 2018

Haha...yea, well the goal was to graphically show where Kantara spoke with
some high level details. And in 2018 we did not speak in Asia-pac. This
graphic has to be viewable on a phone as so many folks look at Kantara's
tweets etc that way so I think the design is constrained as a result.
But I have fed the comments back for one last tweak, then I will call a
halt because the cost will outweigh the benefits.