[KI-LC] Kantara Flyer refresh: Comments invited.

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 21:52:55 UTC 2018

Colin,

A few suggestions that I believe will improve the readability of the flyer.

- Is there a way to make “OAuth 2” appear on the same line. To me it looks
funny to be split across two lines.

- Was this sentence in the previous version: “Nurture emerging technical
communities through our discussion groups and work sessions”? Is there a
reason that we’re referring to “work sessions” rather than “work groups”?

- I personally find this sentence awkward: “Companies all over the world
are providing high quality credentials to their customers because of their
approved status with Kantara’s Identity Assurance Program.” I’d suggest the
following instead: “Companies all over the world are able to provide high
quality credentials to their customers because they have been approved by
Kantara’s Identity Assurance Program.”

- Should the “accredits” in this sentence be capitalized: “Kantara approves
Credential Service Providers (CSPs) and Accredits Assessors.”?

- I’d suggest the following: “In addition to its ‘Classic’ Trust Mark,
Kantara is the only Trust Framework Provider able to grant CSPs the
NIST800-63 rev. 3 and NIST 800-63 (Technical) Trust Marks.”

- I’d suggest italicizing this phrase “applied R&D for the community
public-good”. It took me several tries to understand the sentence in which
it appears.

- Can I suggest: “Collaborate with peers transparently and equitably in
an open consensus-based environment” to highlight the consensus.

My thoughts,
Ken

613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com