[KI-LC] LC Blog Updates

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:54:34 UTC 2018

All,

Could I ask you to take a few moments to update the LC Blog on both the
activities of your group since your last report and the plans for your
group. I especially encourage any groups that have undergone LC or all
member ballots to provide an update.

The next Board meeting is August 16th so I'd like to have all updates in by
end of day Monday August 13th so I can construct the report for the Board.
Please remember that this report forms the basis of Board members knowing
what your group is doing and has accomplished. As I've mentioned before,
the Board confirmed, during a previous meeting, that they valued the
reports they have been receiving as it keeps them apprised of what is
happening in the Groups and enables them to promote what the group’s have
accomplished.

The blog can be found here
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=
LC&src=sidebar

After logging in you can create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top
of this page; Choose 'Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New Blog Post
name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the update text in the
body using simple formatting; click 'Save' to post it. If you have any
questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Thanks,
Ken
613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com