[KI-LC] Consent Management Solutions Best Practices Working Group - Approved

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Sat Oct 28 20:02:44 UTC 2017

That's great to hear Megan.

And a day before the end of the eBallot too!

Thanks everyone.

Andrew may be traveling to Berlin for ISO SC27 by now, so in his absence
I'll just let you know that Oliver has set up the Working Group in the Wiki.

I think it is OK for you folks to join up, but please don't share or
otherwise promote the link with anyone outside of this group at this time.

I am aware that there are plans to pre-populate the Wiki with several pages
of contributions already prepared, so that when it is publicly announced
there is material to look at.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>