[KI-LC] WG Charter for your consideration

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 17:23:23 UTC 2017

Hi everyone - if you will be unable to join today's LC call, please try to
give feedback on the attached documents at your earliest opportunity.

If there are no substantial objections to the Charter, I'd like to hold a 7
day e-Ballot starting this week - so that the WG can get a first meeting by
the end of October.

thanks
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP