[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative Conference Bridges

Megan Cannon megan at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Oct 13 19:05:35 UTC 2017

Dear Leadership Council Chairs,

I hope that your week went well. Please plan to join us on Wednesday,
October 18 at 4pm ET for our monthly call. You can find the agenda here
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/2017-10-18+Meeting+note
s+DRAFT> . Participation is very important, as we will have updates and
discussion around several topics.

Please confirm the chairs of each WG and DG that I have listed below. Let me
know if there have been any recent changes.

**Important update: Kantara will be switching many of its calls to a new
GoToMeeting line over the next week, to take effect on Monday, October 23.
The turbobridge and original GTM line will remain active during the
switchover, and we may end up keeping turbobridge depending on the needs of
the groups.

Kantara staff will handle changing the dial-in details on the main page for
each group, as well as on the calendar invitation. Please let me know if
there are any other places we should make changes. Please alert your groups
to this change.

The credentials are published here
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=48169
84> , and please feel free to reach out to me or Alicia directly if you need
assistance. As per usual, please contact staff at kantarainitiative.org
<mailto:staff at kantarainitiative.org>  to schedule calls outside their normal
cadence, and we can assist.

All the best,

Megan

Leadership Council Chairs (as of December 2016)

eGov: Rainer Hoerbe, Keith Uber

Federation Interoperability: John Bradley, Walter Forbes Hoehn

Identity Assurance: Ken Dagg, Andrew Hughes

Identity Relationship Management: Sal D'Agostino, Bill Nelson

Open Trust Taxonomy for OAuth2: Mike Schwartz, Janusz Ulanowski

User-Managed Access: Eve Maler, Maciej Machulak

User-Managed Access Dev: Eve Maler

Consent & Information Sharing: John Wunderlich, Iain Henderson

Identities of Things: Ingo Friese

Cloud Identity & Security Best Practices: Neil McEvoy

Blockchain and Smart Contracts: Thomas Hardjono, Eve Maler

Megan Cannon  |  Program Manager | Kantara

D: +1.781.876.6287  |  M: +1.781.258.5523

 <mailto:megan at kantarainitiative.org> megan at kantarainitiative.org

 <http://www.kantarainitiative.org/> kantarainitiative.org

401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA, 01880 USA