[KI-LC] Kantara font (best match)

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Oct 10 13:19:13 UTC 2017

Folks

As many of you know, we have not been able to track down the original
artwork for the Kantara logo to know what font is used.
We have the colour palette, but not the font.

Building on some work that Anna Ticktin had done for Joni back in the
IEEE-ISTO days, and a more recent attempt by Justin Richer I think, Virtual
Marketing's designer has confirmed that the closest match he can find
is *Futura
Light*.

Just to have this in the back of your mind if coming up with sub brands in
your WGs... (Virtual Marketing can help with that, up to a point).

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>