[KI-LC] LC Call meeting series

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 19:25:01 UTC 2017

Hi LC - Megan sent a meeting SERIES out for the LC calls.

Please accept the series, then as needed, decline specific meetings. This
will keep the meeting series in your calendar :-)

If you decline the initial invitation, none of the future meetings will be
in your calendar (Megan can resend it if you need it)

NOTE that we are encouraging our European colleagues to join the calls -
the new time is noon Eastern. Hopefully this will entice broader
participation.

thanks!
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP