[KI-LC] UMA 2.0 Draft Recommendations ready for LC certification

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:41:54 UTC 2017

Congratulations!

Megan, can you please initiate an LC ballot for certification towards
all-member ballot, starting Friday running for 7 days.

I have done a quick review of the docs and they look about right - will do
a deeper review for the ballot.

The plan is to create PDF versions of the publications for download after
the LC Certification step.

thanks
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP