[KI-LC] GoToMeeting Transition Update

Kantara Alicia alicia at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Nov 15 18:47:08 UTC 2017

Dear Leadership Council Chairs,

As Megan mentioned on the Leadership Council call today, Kantara will be
switching any calls currently using TurboBridge to GoToMeeting on Friday
November 17.

Kantara staff will handle changing the dial-in details on the main page for
each group, as well as on the calendar invitation, and will be forwarding
the new dial-in information to the appropriate distribution lists. Please
let me know if there are any other places we should make changes. Please
alert your groups to this update before your next meeting.

The credentials are published here
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=48169
84> , and please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to
reach out if you need assistance. As per usual, please contact
staff at kantarainitiative.org <mailto:staff at kantarainitiative.org>  to
schedule calls outside their normal cadence, and we can assist.

Sincerely,

Alicia Pascal
Kantara Initiative, Inc.
Membership Administrator