[KI-LC] LC lead Event Committee and Event Proposal

Mark Lizar mark at openconsent.com
Wed Nov 15 16:20:23 UTC 2017

Dear LC,

With my Vice Chair hat on I have proposed an LC driven events committee and proposed an event theme for February 2018.

The event theme being proposed is the International Privacy Summit: Identity, Trust & Standards.

The proposed event committee and a Kantara event brand is the action item I took on as LC chair.    The aim is to propose this event committee and event to the BoD tomorrow and to scale the size of the event depending on initial interest and sponsorship.  With revenues being used to further drive a Kantara event and marketing program.

In the call today I would like to add the proposal for an LC event committee and nomination to the agenda with the proposal of an initial event to the BoD tomorrow.

Please review this LC proposal <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NS7g_X2hyCBzNTgA7OjVzQdEkB3FJieNWp1rGm7627g/edit?usp=sharing>, the event description <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7b3Oq08fsAVxMh8PAV550Bz2RWlRZ8iZOKoCUczCRw/edit?usp=sharing> and a draft sponsorship package <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VaobJvyiCKy-9inTp4J-AiZNj_2UxpbC8Veo3rJsRUo/edit?usp=sharing>sponsorship  <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VaobJvyiCKy-9inTp4J-AiZNj_2UxpbC8Veo3rJsRUo/edit?usp=sharing>package attached.

Mark Lizar
Open Consent | 22 Wenlock Rd, London|  N1 7GU
P +44 (0) 208 123-2476 | E mark at openconsent.com
| Twitter @smartopian | Web https://www.openconsent.com |