[KI-LC] Would you like to have a year's ID Pro individual membership? Offer ends Friday.

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Nov 13 00:19:04 UTC 2017

Folks

Thanks so much for your responses.

Nat, Sal, Ken, Keith, John W, Eve, Mark, Maciej, Mike and myself have shown
interest in an ID Pro membership for a year.
And thanks for responses from others advising of existing membership or
otherwise,

@April: please note and process. Thanks.

So we have 15 memberships left.

@LC: We can now open up the opportunity to hardworking volunteers.  Can you