[KI-LC] Request for web or Survey Monkey pledge-type page to solicit interest in a blockchain-related WG

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Nov 7 23:25:10 UTC 2017

Hi Patrick

When we have done the survey and got some results, we will know what
members are behind this, and I'm sure they will shape a value propositon
for the work.  I can't guarantee that that would be attractive in Europe,
but given the nature of the domain, it is reasonable to expect so.

I'm pretty sure no-one copied here will be surprised by the points you
bring to our attention in your second para.

Thanks again

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>