[KI-LC] Request for web or Survey Monkey pledge-type page to solicit interest in a blockchain-related WG

Patrick Curry patrick.curry at clarionidentity.com
Tue Nov 7 23:12:52 UTC 2017

Colin,

OK.  So would it be possible for your members etc that are behind this to help shape a value proposition and maybe some testimonials that could be attractive in Europe?

Meantime, please be aware that identity, privacy and authoritative data are core enablers to BC and DLT.  Hence why NIST is considering how to add BC & DLT requirements into 800-53, which would then link to 800-63-3.

best

Patrick

Patrick Curry
Director