[KI-LC] Request for web or Survey Monkey pledge-type page to solicit interest in a blockchain-related WG

Patrick Curry patrick.curry at clarionidentity.com
Tue Nov 7 22:40:25 UTC 2017

Colin,

If you think that another and rather immature top level standards group is worth investing a bit of time, then ok.  However, I think it is the UK Showcase and the practical aspects in para 2 that KI should target.

Listening to others, particularly in governments, my concern is that I don’t see a strong enough link with, or business case around, KI’s conformance assessment criteria etc.  May this is just a communication problem.  Either way, I don’t see it getting traction.  Maybe it is just me. Happy to be told I am wrong, but there needs to be some strong customer evidence.

If you agree, sort of, I’d be interested to know what KI wants to do about it as part of its overall value proposition.

Best

Patrick

Patrick Curry
Director