[KI-LC] Request for web or Survey Monkey pledge-type page to solicit interest in a blockchain-related WG

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Nov 7 21:03:29 UTC 2017

Thanks Patrick

It really depends on what areas of interest are exposed out of the Survey.

What we could do (at the risk of including something of a leading question)
is add that question to the survey, such as

"Interest in having the WG's scope complementary to ISO TC 307 Distributed
Ledger and Blockchain Technologies, and seek a liaison".

Would that work?

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>