[KI-LC] LC Meeting time change?

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:50:40 UTC 2017

Hi LC - noting that our current meeting time is normally 21:00 GMT / 16:00
Eastern, we rarely get European participation.

I would like to move our monthly meetings earlier in the day to at least
give our European colleagues a chance to join in the fun LC Calls :-)

Anyone opposed to receiving a Doodle poll to see if we can move it a few
hours earlier on Wednesdays?

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542