[KI-LC] Would you like to have a year's ID Pro individual membership? Offer ends Friday.

Salvatore D'Agostino sal at idmachines.com
Tue Nov 7 16:48:38 UTC 2017

Sure, thanks Colin.

From: LC [mailto:lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org] On Behalf Of Colin Wallis
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 11:39 AM
To: directors at kantarainitiative.org; Kantara Leadership Council
<lc at kantarainitiative.org>
Subject: [KI-LC] Would you like to have a year's ID Pro individual membership?
Offer ends Friday.

Greetings folks

As a condition of the Separation Agreement with ID Pro Inc, signed last month,
Kantara has been given Champion membership status for 3 years.

One of the benefits of Champion level is 25 individual memberships.

I propose to re-solicit interest and re-allocate these memberships annually.

At the outset, I am offering this opportunity to Board and LC members first -
open till Friday COB Eastern - in recognition of the volunteer work you do for
Kantara.

>From Monday I will solicit names of other active volunteers in our Programs
and Working Groups that you recommend, who are members in good standing, and I
will approach them with the offer.

Once we have these 25 memberships allocated we can look at candidates for the
Nomination Committee position.

Thanks again for your support of Kantara, and I look forward to hearing from
you.

Kind regards

Colin

Champion

Benefits

* One Nomination Committee position

* Prominent Brand recognition on homepage of Website

* Prominent Brand recognition at conferences and seminars

* Brand placement in member communications

* Individual Membership for up to 25 employees

* Access to all conference calls / WebEx meetings and presentations

* Opportunity to publish one, curated, article per annum to membership

* Access to curated content and tools

* Regular curated communications

* Unlimited job postings on the website

Executive Director