[KI-LC] Updates for the Board

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 12:39:07 UTC 2017

All,

Sorry for the short notice but could I ask you to take a few moments to
update the LC Blog on the activities of your group. The next Board meeting
is November 16th so I'd like to have all updates in by end of day Friday
October 10th so I can construct the report for the Board.

The blog can be found here
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=
LC&src=sidebar

After logging in you can create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top
of this page; Choose 'Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New Blog Post
name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the update text in the
body using simple formatting; click 'Save' to post it.

Thanks,
Ken
613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com