[KI-LC] Request for web or Survey Monkey pledge-type page to solicit interest in a blockchain-related WG

Patrick Curry patrick.curry at clarionidentity.com
Mon Nov 6 20:08:50 UTC 2017

Hi Eve,

I have been a long time member of the LC but without portfolio (and therefore fairly silent) since my original WG ceased.

I am deeply involved in BC and DLT development in many ways, working with governments and companies, on strategy and specific implementations.  I am also involved with law enforcement on tackling the dark side of cryptocurrencies and underlying flaws in the Internet.

Colin and Andrew know me well from ISO SC27 and many identity activities.  However, I am also in several WGs in TC 307 Distributed Ledger and Blockchain Technologies, which meets next week in Tokyo.  London will be hosting the next meeting of TC307 in May 18, and following up with a UK Showcase of DLT collaborative demonstrators with international partners.  And there is more going on elsewhere that might be of interest to KI.

I am wondering how the above might best synergise with KI’s interests in this area.  Perhaps KI should ask for a liaison with TC307.

regards,

Patrick

Patrick Curry
Director