[KI-LC] Request for web or Survey Monkey pledge-type page to solicit interest in a blockchain-related WG

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Nov 6 20:06:42 UTC 2017

Thanks Eve,

Let me jump in and clarify.
By 'support' I mean that I want to make sure that the LC knows what the
idea is, and that the LC supports it (or not).

Forming a WG is a LC responsibility - slam dunk - so y'all need to know
what plans are being hatched, think about how it plays into plans for your
own WG or DG, and have the opportunity to comment.

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>