[KI-LC] LC Ballot - please read

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 20:45:41 CDT 2017

Some of you recently received an email from Megan with the subject:

"LC BALLOT to certify a WG Draft Recommendation as ready to move to All
Member Ballot"

This is a real eBallot.

And also, I'm trying out a new pro forma/template for eBallots and you are
the guinea pigs!

If you got the email ballot please vote on it (it should have gone to WG
chairs).

If you have feedback or comments on the pro forma, text, clarity,
usefulness, etc please email me directly or to the LC list - my goal is to
make eBallot voters more informed and make it easier for chairs to ask for
well-formed ballot emails.

see: https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/hQBkBQ to see the first
bunch of the email templates

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP