[KI-LC] Who's going to EIC in Munich, May 9-12, 2017?

Shannon Taylor staylor at virtualmgmt.com
Wed Mar 22 14:04:15 CDT 2017

Thanks Colin.  All, if you don’t mind spending one minute to fill out this short questionnaire<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/52S6VB7> that will help on availability tracking.

Shannon

From: Colin Wallis [mailto:colin at kantarainitiative.org]
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 12:36 PM
To: directors at kantarainitiative.org; Kantara Leadership Council <lc at kantarainitiative.org>
Cc: Shannon Taylor <staylor at virtualmgmt.com>
Subject: Who's going to EIC in Munich, May 9-12, 2017?

Folks

This event is starting to shape up.

https://www.kuppingercole.com/events/eic2017

Members that I already see on the speakers list are:
Allan Foster
John Bradley
Ian Glazer
Andrew Hughes
Eve Maler
Nat Sakimura

And a long list of non member participants and supporters....:-).

Are there any other attendees (non necessarily speaking) that are Kantara members?.

We need to put the pre-conference workshop together for Tuesday morning, May 9th, so I am asking for volunteers to help Andrew and I who are the only folks on that slate so far.

We are in the early stages of planning a Board meeting on Monday afternoon, May 8th, and a 'Breakfast with Kantara' on Wednesday May 10th.

Can you give Shannon and I an outline indication if you can attend/help at:

1) the Monday Board meeting (a Board-only and a Board plus LC, 3 -4 hours total meeting is envisaged).

2) the Tuesday morning Workshop

3) the Wednesday morning Breakfast

Many thanks

Executive Director