[KI-LC] Starting 3 months of 'Colin-the-nomad'

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Mar 21 11:09:53 CDT 2017

Folks

As many of you know, this is my last day with a desk, office and daily
routine for quite a while.  The rental property here in the UK has been
sold and we need to move out. Our own tiny cottage in the South-West of
England still has tenants in it till Mid June.

Early tomorrow, I fly to Aus/NZ for a mix of (mostly)  work and (a little
bit of) play through till late April, then to the US for our meeting on
Identity TFs prior to Internet2's Global gig in DC, back to IIW in SFO in
early May, then direct to Munich for EIC, possibly back to DC for two
events the following week and finally back in the UK staying with
relatives, week commencing 22nd May through 20th June after which we can
begin to move into the cottage.  I'll see many of you along the way, but
please be aware you may see me in much the same attire!:-).

This is a long haul with ones' total possessions in a 23kg suitcase,
without things we often take for granted like a reliable and fast internet
connection, scanners, printers etc. So please bear with me if I am absent
from more calls than usual, or am slower to respond to email, as I do
battle with a range of time-zones and temporary accommodations with
intermittent internet connectivity.

Take care everyone; And be good:-).

Cheers!
Executive Director