[KI-LC] Ariadne calls for new ideas in digital identity management

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Mar 21 09:48:54 CDT 2017

Folks

I have recently come to know about Ariadne's interest from an EU H2020
consortium that Kantara Initiative Europe is working with, alongside

   -

   National Land Survey of Finland <http://www.maanmittauslaitos.fi/en>
   (FI) - RTO Academic
   -

   Mydex CIC (UK) <https://mydex.org/>
   -

   Peercraft (DK) <https://www.peercraft.com/>

Here are links to Julie Meyers new Identity Management initiative:
http://www.entrepreneurcountryglobal.com/build-a-country-challenge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut-qFoklSfU

Kantara is specifically at the table in relation to the Consent Receipt and
the broader consent management conformity assessment play for GDPR.

But Ariadne's call for proposals in the 'identity management.next' space,
may be of interest to some of our members.

Please forward to any of our KIPI, WG or DG members or non member
participants as appropriate.

Executive Director
Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778