[KI-LC] Who's going to EIC in Munich, May 9-12, 2017?

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Mar 20 11:35:51 CDT 2017

Folks

This event is starting to shape up.

https://www.kuppingercole.com/events/eic2017

Members that I already see on the speakers list are:
Allan Foster
John Bradley
Ian Glazer
Andrew Hughes
Eve Maler
Nat Sakimura

And a long list of non member participants and supporters....:-).

Are there any other attendees (non necessarily speaking) that are Kantara
members?.

We need to put the pre-conference workshop together for Tuesday morning,
May 9th, so I am asking for volunteers to help Andrew and I who are the
only folks on that slate so far.

We are in the early stages of planning a Board meeting on Monday afternoon,
May 8th, and a 'Breakfast with Kantara' on Wednesday May 10th.

Can you give Shannon and I an outline indication if you can attend/help at:

1) the Monday Board meeting (a Board-only and a Board plus LC, 3 -4 hours
total meeting is envisaged).

2) the Tuesday morning Workshop

3) the Wednesday morning Breakfast

Many thanks