[KI-LC] Kantara Slide Deck for 2017

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Mar 15 14:56:00 CDT 2017

Folks

Hot on the heels of the 2 page flyer yesterday - and thanks for those
comments - we have the refreshed slide deck.

I am giving it to you as an editable file so you can swap in/out whatever
you need, and incorporate your own slides as you need.

Lina and Julian in particular helped us with this one, so thank you again
CA and Digi.me.  Additional comments always welcome. These are 'living'
docs as much as they can be..

Executive Director
Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778