[KI-LC] Fwd: [WG-InfoSharing] MyData 2017 Kantara Invitation

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 11:51:02 CDT 2017

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Lizar <mark at openconsent.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 9:44 AM
Subject: [WG-InfoSharing] MyData 2017 Kantara Invitation
To: "wg-infosharing at kantarainitiative.org" <
wg-infosharing at kantarainitiative.org>

Hi CISWG,

As you may already know, My Data conference is happening this year, this
year the MyData event has a dedicated consent track and is a great place to
meet and drive forward topics many on this list champion.  Kantara will
have a strong presence this year and we look forward to working with and in
the My Data community in the future.

To this end My Data has kindly provide a discount code MYDATAKANTARA that
will give 10% off all pass types in our webshop and is ready to be shared.
The registration page can be found here: https://mydata2017.org/
registration/

Registration to MyData 2017 in Helsinki and in Tallinn. Full conference
passes include lunches and the boat trip, day passes include lunches.
Nonprofit pass is for students, public sector and NGOs.

(Note that the early bird prices end on Monday next week (12 June)!

Have a great weekend,

Mark