[KI-LC] Leadership Council Call TODAY, 4pm ET

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 13:27:32 CDT 2017

Hi everyone- I'm canceling today's LC call - apologies for the late notice.

I'll send out info by email.

Significant items are: UMA 2.0 has completed public review and editors are
incorporating comments; Federation Interop has an updated SAML 2.0 profile
out for public comment, closing next week.

There are a few new projects starting for IAWG (assessment criteria for
800-63 v3) and Consent Management. A few others being proposed too.

Andrew